Monday 19 November 2007

Little things

I've been playing in miniature today. These are inchies for a swap I'm hosting and as the name suggests they are 1 inch x 1 inch, which sounds OK until you come to work in that size and it really is tiny.
All the backgrounds were made from stamping snowflakes with versamark and then heat embossed using white embossing powder. The purple/blue colour was added using ranger distress ink pads.
Then the fun of adding tiny embellishments. I've used buttons, stickers, stamps (yes tiny stamps), glitter, patterned paper, punched snowflakes, gems and silver pen.




I've also been busy cutting out, some very detailed decoupage for a magazine piece, so my fingers are tingling now. Very fiddly but well worth the effort, the quality of the images is great.

No comments:

Stat counter


View My Stats