Thursday 22 November 2007

Sizzix-tastic!!

I've had the most fabulous day. I've been to Wrexham to visit the wonderful Pete Hughes at Sizzix. I've picked up all my kit ready for demonstrating at Sir Stampalot on Saturday. Here's a few pieces that I've recently been making with my Sizzix dies.
A cushion decorated with felt cut from one of the Bigz dies - the button is made from shrink plastic.
These jars are filled with funky foam buttons and the heart on the side is made by using the bit you'd normally throw away as a stencil and H2O's using the spray from Once Upon A Stamp (thanks Rob), that let's you use you H2O's on glass, metal and plastic.

And to finish off a perfect day, I'm at my sisters and we're off to the pub for our dinner :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Cor! How cool is that cusion?! Thanks for sharing. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hand-drawn paisley on the other post. Wow!

lemon said...

good luck hun

Anam_Kihaku said...

ooohhhhhhh pretty

Stat counter


View My Stats