Saturday 1 December 2007

Advent adventures

Today is the first day of advent and therefore the start of the advent swap I'm doing. I wasn't going to take part this year but with a few things changing in mine and some friends lives we decided to do it to cheer each other up. Here's my gorgeous stocking lovingly decorated by Lyzzy filled with all my pressies.


And here's all my presents. Aren't they beautifully wrapped? Massive thank you's to Shirl, Lyzzy and Jen xxx


Today's present from Shirl was this beautiful cat on the end of a pencil. What a great message. The stars, which are now all over my house, are thanks to Lyzzy!

1 comment:

Lyzzydee said...

You have loads and loads and loads of stars !!!!!
I am loviong this thanks for getting together at the very last minute.
xxxxx

Stat counter


View My Stats