Wednesday 26 December 2007

Boxing Day

Christmas always goes too fast but that's what happens when you're having fun and that's what we did. We went up to Wales on Christmas Eve. All of the presents looked great under the tree. By the time we got up and had bacon butties on Christmas morning it was time to nip to Warrington to see more family before coming back to open our presents.

I must have been a very good girl this year as I've been totally spoilt by everyone. A few presents were so well thought out they made me blub (I know it doesn't take much!) and some made me laugh so hard it hurt. Remember you may just get what you ask for - a new leg as mine is still a little sore - thanks Dad & Anne!! It's amazing what you can do with an old curtain pole, gold spray paint and a sparkly shoe.


Dinner was out of this world - thank you Jo xxx We had our five bird roast, with roast potatoes, spicy red cabbage, cauliflower cheese, honey parsnips, sweet potatoes, homemade stuffing roll and homemade cranberry sauce - delicious.

As a special treat we opened the bottle of Cristal champagne we'd bought Dad a few years ago - I love bubbles.

Advent is over but what a great advent swap I was in, thank you Shirl, Jen and Lyzzy. My final present was extra special. The wonderful Lyzzy made me a gorgeous bag - I love it, I love it, I love it! Unfortunately I don't have a great picture of it but you can catch a peak of it in this photo, just under my left arm. Thank you darling, even if you did make me cry!

2 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

I am so pleased that you are happy with your present!! I think your neww leg is shapely!! Is your mysterious partner in one of those photos??

Lyzzydee said...

Happy New Year, Have a partridge in a peartree and all the socks that you could possibly want land on your right foot.
Happy times and happy wines and happy thines and spines as well
xxxxx

Stat counter


View My Stats