Wednesday 19 December 2007

Brown paper packages

... tied up with string. I've been busy wrapping the last of the Christmas presents. This year I decided to go for the old fashioned look with brown paper and string, with only the tags adding a little bit of colour. There's been a couple of comments as to have I gone eco-friendly or am I trying to save money but no it was a conscious fashion/art decision. Most other people have loved the idea. So crafting has gone by the board apart from the tags, for the last couple of days. Well a girl has to get a hair cut, have the car serviced and donate blood.





As usual my to-do list is still outstanding and includes writing some more Christmas cards, making a few last minute cards (nothing like a little bit of pressure), wrapping and posting a present and a magazine commission for Beautiful Cards.

In my advent swap I continue to be wowed on a daily basis and have received another brilliant Rhonna Farrer stamp. I can see this butterfly featuring on those spring birthday cards. I can see them stamped onto acetate and painted with H2O's using the special spray from Once Upon A Stamp, for a great look.



And look at this quilling, when you realise the smallest tree is only 1/2 cm tall you can see the talent of the wonderful Jen - you're a star.

1 comment:

gwyneth said...

Love the brown paper packages. Mine are upstairs waiting for Santa to collect to deliver on the 25th.He might have to brush the brick dust off them!!! Thanks Ginger

Stat counter


View My Stats