Saturday 22 December 2007

Red and gold

Only a few more wake ups until santa gets here. So with all my wrapping done and cards sent I thought I'd make a couple of bits for my sisters dining room. Her dining table colour scheme is red and gold, so I'm hoping she can find somewhere to pop the candle and the decorations.
The candle was decorated using the tissue paper method - stamp on to tissue paper, lay it on the candle, cover with greaseproof paper and use your heat gun, waft it about until you see the paper change colour and you'll find the tissue paper is melted into the candle - cool!! I've then added some ribbon and gems.

The decorations are from the K&Co decoration book. My good friend Fran gave me a couple to have a play with. So with a bit, well a lot of glitter and some gems they look great.




Time to catch up with the beautiful gifts I've been unwrapping in my advent swap. I've had the last of my gifts from Jaffs - thank you sweetie, all of them have been amazing and your quilling is outstanding.


So onto the lovely Lyzzy and what a great start a hand made Christmas watch - I love it, it's so much fun, I'll be wearing it over Christmas.





Today I received this cute cupcake bauble and a lovely smelling scented candle. Thanks Lyzzy - I'm loving my gifts. Although I'm starting to get sad as it will soon be over.

1 comment:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Love all the decs, so elegant and festive! :)

Stat counter


View My Stats