Friday 11 January 2008

And breathe

Phew that was a drive and a half. Manchester to Stroud through floods and snow, but it didn't take me too long. As I pulled up behind Annas car I was able to breathe, relax and look froward to great weekend of paper, glue, wine and the greatest company. Going to visit Anna is one of my favourite things to do.

I've done some crafting this week but I can't share it with you just yet as it's for the make and take on Crafter's Companions stand at the Farnborough show next week, which Im really looking forward to. I've also got homework to do this weekend for Beautiful Cards.

My first week in my new job has been wonderful. I went up last Sunday and got to meet the team in the office on Monday, everybody is lovely and so helpful, I'm really looking forward to working with them.

And last but not least another picture from Sweden. This is the back of Big Pete's t-shirt. At a dance Pete will often disappear to find a local pub and there's a slight difference in his leading (always wonderful) when he comes back, so I often say to him scream if you want to go faster as it's like being on the waltzers! So Jen and the girls had this t-shirt made for him.

No comments:

Stat counter


View My Stats