Tuesday 29 January 2008

Gem-tastic

I've gone overload on gems this week, but then a girl can never have enough bling in her life. The flower on this card was made with my Stampin' Up! supplies, Circle of Friendship stamps and the scallop and several circle punches. Then finished off with lots of gems from Paperchase - Jen I blame you for getting me hooked! The leaves are the wings of the bird from the Smoochie Manoochie Summer Doodle set, stamped onto acetate and then glittered.

These cards are made from the Everyday CD set from Crafter's Companion. The design was printed onto printable acetate before being attached to a card. The spine was made using the decorative edge on the Ultimate scoring board from Crafter's Companion, this was also used to make the matching envelopes. The cards were finished off with a Stampin' Up! stamp (Terrific Tags) and off course some gems.





1 comment:

jo said...

OOOh B.L.I.N.G!!!!! I'm loving bling at the mo too! Fab cards MGC!

Stat counter


View My Stats