Saturday 5 January 2008

What a great day

I know I haven't posted any of my Sweden pictures yet, I'll try and do it tomorrow, but I wanted to share with you what I've been up to today. I've been teaching a group of children and adults to scrapbook and it's been a fabulous day. They all did brilliantly and I loved all the work they produced.

Here's the page I put together.


Here's some of the pages that the children and their parents put together. Aren't they wonderful. Unfortunately I didn't get the chance or time to photograph everyone's work, so if you have some photos of your work you want to share, e-mail me or leave me a comment.





We also did a tag book. Here's my example.



Here's the adorable book made by Katy, all about her trip to Lapland. What a super job she did as did everybody else.


We also managed to make a couple of quick cards. A few more pages that were done today.






Last but not least, some pictures of the lovely people who came to play today and the lovely hall we had the use of. All of this would not be possible without Janice, who has organised 12 of these craft events for children and their parents.













So a busy but amazing day. Thanks everybody that came along and to Debbie from Inspire me papers from supplying lots of cardstock and card blanks. You're a star xx

3 comments:

Boo said...

Oh Ginge, it sounds like everyone had a wonderful day. Lots of smiling faces there and such lovely work. Hugs Boo xxx

Lyzzydee said...

Sounds like you all had a wonderful day !! How on earth did you get blogger to allow so many photo uploads??

joanna said...

How absolutely fabbo, Ginge - beautiful work :)

Stat counter


View My Stats