Monday 18 February 2008

Beautiful Cards

No I'm not blowing my own trumpet. Beautiful Cards issue 21 is out and availabe in the shops. Here's some of the cards and tags that can be found in it. I'm far too lazy to type out my items used lists in full, so if there's anything you want to know have a peep in Beautiful Cards or leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.

This first card includes the rolling penny technique, so the little car spins up and down the slot.

This one is using twinkling H2O's on acetate - you need a special spray which you can get from http://onceuponastamp.co.uk/ - thanks Rob and Gord xx Oh and the wonderful fairy stamp is from http://www.laviniastamps.co.uk/ . Aren't their stamps gorgeous, thank you to Tracey and Kevin x

Engagement card. The background was made in Word and printed off.

Doodlebug and Easter a match made in heaven.

Sorry about the bad photo quality of this one - I must have had the shakes! I do love stamping and this card is made with 2 different stamps and used the masking technique.

A matching tag.

No comments:

Stat counter


View My Stats