Thursday 14 February 2008

Lots of Love

Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you have told your loved ones how much you love them and they have told you too. We're pretty low key on these occassions but I was happily surprised by this lovely card and a rather nice bottle of rioja. But look at the bag it came in - how gorgeous is that - I think this boy knows me pretty well!

Pretty bag and good wine - what more could a girl ask for?

Delightful felt flower tag. Is it wrong to get excited over the packaging!

A little more love. We've been invited to my other half's, brother's wedding. Here's the acceptance card, that I made and we sent. I used the Love CD and matching stamp set from Crafter's Companion. It's brilliant as it has everything to match. The card is made from using the backing papers and an insert, along with some silver paper. The hearts are stamped onto shrink plastic, coloured in with Sakura Stardust gelpens and then shrunk using a heat gun. You get an intense glitter effect as the ink shrinks but the glitter particles don't.

Here's the matching insert. This was so easy as I used the built in verse writer which already has wording for invites, acceptance, everything you need for wedding stationery.

Of course, the envelope had to match too.


1 comment:

gwyneth said...

Lucky you I got champers and an orchid. Love the envelopes and cards. Nice to see you today we do miss you but know that the mortgage has to be paid!

Stat counter


View My Stats