Friday 21 March 2008

A friendly gathering

Today was a lovely day. I got to meet up with a few of my friends. Bearing in mind one lives in Welwyn Garden City, another in Edinburgh and the other 3 in the North East to find them all in one place was quite amazing. We met at Pizza Hut at the Metro Centre and had a giggle or two or three over lunch.

Lyzzy and Andrea (who ventured out despite her bad back)

Me and Jafnetta Noo Noo - not a great photo but we couldn't stop giggling

Jean - who very kindly brought my April alter it kit with her

Gail - who thought she didn't do hugs - I didn't give the poor woman a chance!
Some other old bird we saw in the Metro Centre!!



It was lovely to see Tom and Beth too, Lyzzys better half and youngest daughter. Thank you everyone for a lovely day.

No comments:

Stat counter


View My Stats