Sunday 2 March 2008

Home sweet home

It's been a long day, with an early start to get to the airport. It was time to say goodbye to some new friends and especially thank Mike and Tracey for organising a great holiday. It was brilliant to meet and ski with everybody, thank you for your company. Hopefully we'll see you all next year.

So now it's back to the mundane, like catching up with the washing and going through the post. Although I did receive some nice post including some new papers from Papermania - thanks Sian. There's also an envelope from my Auntie which I'm guessing is my birthday card, so I'm saving thast for later in the week.

1 comment:

Fab said...

Hi Claire just to say thank you for your Crop-a-dile challenge on Quick Cards Made Easy mag. I bought crop-a-dile from QVC a while back and apart from the odd eyelet I never really used it fully. Now I look at it in a different way...LOL

I love the cards you've made as samples for the magazine, lovely fresh colours. Thanks again, Fabrizio

Stat counter


View My Stats