Monday 14 April 2008

Ally Pally

It was the first time I've been to the show at Ally Pally or to give it it's proper name The big stamp and scrapbook show at Alexandra Palace. A busy weekend but I did get to see a few of my favourite people. It's so nice that they come and say hello whilst they're busy shopping. Unfortunately my camera wasn't out enough and when it was the photos aren't the best, but it's the thought that counts. So here's the role call:

Lins - thank you for my stamps - cheque will be in the post (must find cheque book!)

Mel and Gladys - so lovely to see you both (thank you for the cheque Gladys - not long now). Can't wait to spend a whole weekend with you both.

Charlotte and family - so lovely to meet your gorgeous family and thanks for you know what!

Darling Dougie and the gorgeous Rich - so pleased to see you my wonderful friend - it's been too long. Look after yourself. Love to the girls xx

1 comment:

Melanie said...

was lovely to see you too hunny.... can't wait til Debden to chill and chat x

Stat counter


View My Stats