Tuesday 1 April 2008

Mad House

For a change not my house! I went to visit my wonderful friend Gwyneth and her lovely if slightly mad family. We were have a catch up meeting about the Altrincham crop that we run together. Gwyneth has been holding the fort at crop this year as I've not been able to make it as it's clashed with craft shows that I've been working at. So I owe her and Kae a big thank you xxx

But I'll be back in April and I'm really looking forward to catching up with the girls and hopefully seeing a new face or too - I hope you can make it Ditto and your sister.

For those that I don't have e-mail addresses for here's a sneak peak of this months kit. Crop is on the 19th April.


So which one do you like? No need to choose as the paper's double sided!

No comments:

Stat counter


View My Stats