Monday 12 May 2008

Torquay

Having visited a customer in Bristol I headed on down to the South coast and I'm currently sitting in my room at Villa Marina. What a lucky find this place is. I found it on LateRooms but couldn't have picked any better. It has a lovely garden, it's own car park and not a piece of chintz anywhere!

Stephanie rang me today to make sure she'd be about when I arrived. So when I arrived I was greeted by both Neil and Stephanie and offered a tea or coffee. So I booked in and was shown to my room. Five minutes later my coffee arrived along with a warm scone, strawberry jam and clotted cream. What more could a girl ask for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo that looks like a haven!

Lyzzydee said...

Sorry I have not visited for a while but I've been away!! It looks like a very nice place to stay and as always your cards are beautiful!! I have done the charms for the charm swap, they are on my blog, what do you think ???

Stat counter


View My Stats