Saturday 13 February 2010

Beatrix Potter Launch - Sneak Peek

Yay - Beatrix Potter from Crafter's Companion launch day is nearly here.  I've known about this for a while but had to keep it a secret until now.  I can't say what exactly is launching but I can tell you it's totally gorgeous. 
This card is my first sneak peek of what's to come.
I love it all, it's so gentle and elegant.  I accented the frame with glossy accents to make it really pop and give it even more dimension.
To find out more about the launch pop over to Crafters Companion or tune into the launch show on Ideal World on Tuesday 16th at 9.00 pm.

2 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Beautiful work Claire - a snap for the two of us then!

Unknown said...

It does look gorgeous..I can't wait. The pictures are just so reminiscent of my childhood (from reading them not from being a victorian!!!). Did you hand cut the frame ?
L x

Stat counter


View My Stats