Monday 15 February 2010

Beatrix Potter - Sneak Peak 2

I've had some more fun with the new Beatrix Potter products from Crafter's Companion.  This time I made a set of 6 Thank You cards with matching envelopes (look at Peter Rabbit on the envelopes - he's adorable) and a gift box.  I love making sets and giving them away as presents.
It's satisfying to make too, as I cut all the parts out and then just popped them together.  The little frame is cut with the Slice.
The bows are made from paper!  You make them the same way you would with ribbon.  Make a loop and attach the ends to each other and tie around a button to pinch the bow in the middle.

2 comments:

tea_bag said...

Fab thank you Cards would love to do something like that in crop one day They would make a great gift hugs alma xx Did you also make the box to put them in?

fab blog by the way

Nicola said...

Gorgeous Claire!!!.
Nicola.xx

Stat counter


View My Stats