Wednesday 10 February 2010

I'm Back!!

I've decided it's time for me to start blogging again!  I'm not sure where I think I'll get the time from but I figure it's worth a try.  So what have I been up to since May 2008:
Lost 2 1/2 stone
Been to CHA Florida and Anahiem
Been on holiday to the South of France x 2
Been dancing with Big Pete and Julie in Toulouse
Had 2 great skiing holidays in Morzine
Had lots of new product launches at work including the Flower Fairies and Popcorn the Bear
Been to visit lots of friends
Spent Christmas with our lovely families
Made lots of cards and the odd scrapbook page
Laughed lots and generally had too much fun

I'll be back with some crafty bits and pieces very soon

1 comment:

jo said...

Who are you and what have you done with MGC?!?!?! xx

Stat counter


View My Stats