Sunday 28 February 2010

Inspired Retreat

I've just come back from an amazing weekend.  I've been at a luxury scrapbooking weekend at Crabwell Manor with my lovely friend Gwyneth.  Inspired Retreat organised by Michelle Grant was totally tremendous.  A luxury venue, top class teachers, 2 great stash shops (Scrapshed and Bellaboo) and lots of extra little treats.

Gwyneth and I even slept in style, in a suite.  There were 2 magazines and a chocolate bar waiting on the bed as a welcome gift - very sweet.  The room was huge, although as normal at a retreat I spent very little time in there!

 

There was a great mixture of classes and lots to take away and finish.  When I finish some I'll post them on here.  We did pop-ups with Karen Burniston - that girl has a fabulous brain, got arty with Dina Wakely - woo hoo it's been a while since I got that inky, looked at things in a different way with Emma Trout - I now hate you as everything I do will take that much longer!, did a fabulous project with Lida de Witte - thank you for the flowers and a layout and a minibook with Lance - super fast style and very amusing.  I also did the extra Friday class with Monique - I've never seen a kit so beautifully put together and so much in it. 


I went with a great friend, made some new friends and met up with some old ones.  So mix that in with some paper and glue and a girl can't help but have a fabulous weekend.
Will I go to the next one?  Oh yes - I've already sent my form in :)

1 comment:

Em said...

Glad you had a good time. It was great to meet you *I think* and am glad you enjoyed the class.

See you next time!

Stat counter


View My Stats