Friday 19 February 2010

Strictly Come Dancing

Wow, wow, wow!!  I had a fabulous time at the Live show of Strictly Come Dancing.  It was everything I hoped it would be and so much more.  As well as spectacular dancing it was such a fun show too.  My favourite male professionals were there, Darren Bennett, Matthew Cutler and Ian Waite.  However it was Brian Fortuna that completely won me over.  That boy has so much charisma when he's on the dance floor.  The ladies were fabulous too, with my favourites being Lillia and Christina.

I know they're not the best photos but it gives you a flavour of the evening.  The dance floor was huge and all the dancers did a great job of covering the floor.  Bruno wins the funniest moment of the night when he fell off his chair!
We're hoping to make this an annual event as we all had a great evening.

No comments:

Stat counter


View My Stats