Sunday 14 February 2010

Zing went the strings of my heart

This is the song that brought a skip to my step when I was out for a walk this afternoon and how fitting for Valentine's Day.

I was a lucky girl today and for Valentine's I got some perfume with maching body lotion - Hugo Boss Femme.  Steve was equally lucky with his gift, a box full of mini Green & Blacks Butterscotch chocolate.  It might stop him stealing mine!



The box was made from the utterly gorgeous Bo Bunny Love Bandit papers as were the matching card and envelobox.  I just love the way the shaped card gave a great shape to the lid of the box.  Also the messages on the panels of the card are just too cute and made Steve smile.


The challenges on Cute Card Thursday and Daring Cardmakers this week were a love themed creation, so my little trio fitted the bill.

3 comments:

Lythan said...

What a wonderful gift set Claire. (And I quite fancy one of those chocs now!) Thanks for sharing the love with DCM this week :)

Lynda said...

Beautiful gifts and I love the fabulous papers you used! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers this week.

Lynda xxx

Annie said...

my favourite chocolate! and a gorgeous gift. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

Stat counter


View My Stats