Friday 19 March 2010

Off to Falkenberg

Today I've travelled to Falkenberg on the west coast of Sweden.  I've been invited by the lovely Marie and Ülle to teach this weekend at Reprint Art Stamps.
My journey was an adventure in itself in that the landing into Gothenburg Landvetter airport was aborted twice and instead we landed at Gothenburg City airport.  Luckily with one phone call to the lovely Åse I was rescued and she picked me up from the other airport and drove me out to Falkenberg. 
From the outside it might just look like an outbuilding but you should see all the delicious goodies that are inside this building:

Lots of beautiful patterned paper; Bo Bunny, Graphic 45, Webster's Pages, Kaiser Craft and Best Creations.  Team that with hundreds of fabulous rubberstamps and embellishments you could only dream of; flowers, pearls, gems, ribbon, brads.  Plus all the Tim Holtz inks and accessories, Crafter's Companion and Stickles.  
So what more could a girl want - great Swedish food?  As I was being so well looked after I got that too:

No comments:

Stat counter


View My Stats