Thursday 8 April 2010

Getting ready for crop

Our next Altrincham crop isn't until Saturday 17th April but I thought I'd get on top of things and prepare our classes for the day.
First up are a couple of layouts using this months class kit.  I loved playing with paper it adds a great dimension to any page.

I then made a set of cards with some of the off cuts.
For the afternoon project I've used some chipboard alphabet disks to make a really cute little happiness mini book.  So I used the in side letters on my first layout and the outer disks for this project - great value for money. 
I loved making these tiny little pages.  Rather than paint the chipboard I've used some Silver Spray and Sparkle.  It's a really quick and easy way to add a little bit of gliiter to any project.

2 comments:

J-P said...

Thanks for scrapping a pic of me & my 'chauffeur', it looks fab!!!! J-P xxx

tea_bag said...

Really enjoyed today crop Clare, I loved the kit, the little book, the banter, the giggles oh and of cause the brews...that first cuppa this morning hit the spot:) fab blog almaxx

Stat counter


View My Stats