Thursday 29 July 2010

From one show to another

Today was another great day with the end of the wholesale show and breakdown followed by the set up of the consumer show.  So I said goodbye to my friends at October Afternoon - Kim your whole range is delicious, Glitz designs - you girls are crazy, My Little Shoebox, lovely new friends, Penny Black, Shanda and Susan you're both delightful.
I'm sure I'll make some new friends over at the Supershow.
Not many photos today as we were busy moving the booth from one hall to another but I did get to play with the new eCraft machine from Craftwell , I can't wait to get my hands on one of these beauties.  I also have some delicious October Afternoon paper to play with and a copy of the Card Style magazine from Papercrafts.
Poor Papertrey Ink still hadn't got their pallets of product delivered as we were leaving at 7pm but as I stood on their stand wondering what I could do to help they appeared.  So although they'll have a late night at least they'll have a stand full of gorgeous product tomorrow morning.  It was definitely a day when good things happened when I was around - spooky.
After a busy day what do the Crafter's Companion team get up to - dinner in one of our rooms of course.  Pizza for some but salad for Leanne and I.

I'll try and get into the Consumer show early tomorrow and let you know what's happening.  Luckily with me working I won't have time to go shopping so I'll come home solvent!
xxx

1 comment:

Aimes said...

OH I'm so jealous!!!! What a super time you're having over there! Thanks for the pics!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Stat counter


View My Stats