Monday 13 September 2010

We have a winner

As promised at the beginning of last week a draw has been made from all of the comments to win the blog candy I offered.  So drum roll please ....


and the winner is StamperSue.  Sue send me an e-mail with your postal address and which 3 SWALK stamps you want and I'll get your stamps, your CD and Collall glue off in the post to you.  Congratulations Sue.

After all that excitement I thought I'd better get me finger out and get ready for our Altrincham crop this coming Saturday.  Well that was the plan but everything is taking a bit longer than usual as I've strained my neck, but it's on the mend so I'll be back to full speed very soon. 
This months kit is fabulous Kaisercraft papers and the colours are red, black and white.  As well as the patterned papers there's white card, red, white and black ribbon, lots of paper flowers and black and red adhesive pearls.  So you're in for a treat girls.
Here's one layout to wet your appetites, which was inspired by the challenges at:
Twisted sketches - scrapbook #6, fabric - I've used ribbon
The Pink Elephant - favourite colour and favourite embellishment, for a girl who changes her mind by the minute it's a tough one, but I'm in the red zone at the moment and my bows are never far from a layout or a card


I'm hoping to have a second layout to share with you tomorrow along with a card made from the scraps.  I like my kit to go a long way.
xxx

8 comments:

nancy said...

such a FUN layout! awesome interpretation on this Twisted Sketch! TFS!

Curly said...

Lovely Scrapbook layout, great photo, thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge 100: Helens Sketch, this week, Good luck, Bridget x. SCSC DT

Anonymous said...

cutenesss... :) TFS!!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fab card - great use of the sketch

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

PatR said...

Love your layout Claire. Hope your neck soon feels better hun.
xx

Lalo said...

What a fun picture (love the tights) & the LO is great. Hope you check back in on Wednesday for Twisted Sketch #67 :)
Take cares of that neck girl!!!

Naddy said...

nice LO... love the colour combination...

Anonymous said...

Fantastic scrapbook page...lovely design
Thanks for joining in with our sketch this week at SCSC and good luck.
x
Vicky

Stat counter


View My Stats