Sunday 17 October 2010

Hucklow

As always we've had a fabulous weekend up at Hucklow.  We get to play with paper and glue all weekend, and in between we get fed with great food, although there was no treacle tart this time, but the chocolate pudding wasn't a bad substitute!
I managed to get a full 20 page scrapbook done, nice simple pages but it was great to get our Florida photos scrapped.
Gwyneth taught a great class on making felt flower brooches.  I also made the note pade holder and matching pencil from Nichole Heady's blog but as we gave them away as presents to the girls who look after us there, I have no photos - doh!  I'll have to make another one now.
I'll pop some piccies up of the scrapbook pages up later this week, if I get 5 minutes, in the meantime here's some of the girls I got to share my weekend with.
Judy, Gwyneth and Me


Lovely Archi and me


Naughty KT pulling faces!
 

And we can't forget the other girls, Anna (see you in 2 weeks :) ), Elaine, Lynda, Shirley and our newest member of our crop, Judith.

I've going to be another busy week as there's lots going on at work (wink, wink), so pop by tomorrow for some exciting news.
It's lovely to be back to my blog, I've missed my little bit of cyberspace.

xxx

1 comment:

GlitteryKatie said...

LOL look at us lot!!! It was an ACE weekend!!!

Stat counter


View My Stats