Friday 19 November 2010

Fabulous Friday

After a busy week at work it's great to have somefriends in the area this weekend.  So tonight I picked Miss Jean up from the train station and we've been out for dinner with my alter ego Scottish Jacqui.  We went up to the Red Lion at High Lane and as usual weren't disappointed.  I had breast of lamb with daupinoise potatoes, spiced chick peas and a roasted shallot - fabulous.




.We went up to the Red Lion at High Lane and as usual weren't disappointed. I had breast of lamb with daupinoise potatoes, spiced chick peas and a roasted shallot - fabulous.

 
For dessert, pavlova - yum!


Here's a card that was inspired by challenges at:
Chicken soup - recipe #21 - the pink got me going and the paint inspired the stamp sentiment with a glossy finish


Supplies used:
Stamps - Clearly hand stamped (3 birds)
Embossing powder - wow - sheena douglass
Flowers - pretty petals (3 birds)
Nestabilities

This second card was inspired by the challenge at:
Daring cardmakers - we three - I went for three panels


Supplies used:

Stamps - Clearly hand stamped (3 birds)
Embossing powder - wow - sheena douglass
Colouring medium - Copic Ciaos
What a fabulous start to the weekend.  I hope you have a great weekend too.
xxx

4 comments:

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Daring Carmakers with your lovely work!

Greetings, Saskia :)
(guest desinger)

lil-paper-pixie said...

Cute cards hun, I had to chuckle at the food pics...you are mad girl!!!! Looks delish tho, hope you are ok.

Hugs

Sarah

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Claire :-) both of them are fab ,,, and your dinner looks yummy too !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Kathy said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with The Daring Cardmakers
Your foodie photos are making me feel very very hungry!

Stat counter


View My Stats