Sunday 12 December 2010

A trip full of trees

What a fabulous trip I'm having.  Nets, Raymond & Rosie it was fabulous to see you.  I'll try and stay longer next time.  My demo at Hobbycraft Norwich went really well and the store were really happy with it.  Here's my demo table - the tablecloth was quite bright!


Next to me was Lindsey Mason


From Norwich it was on to Reading and the lovely Harper Household and today was the day for putting up the big Christmas tree and as a houseguest, I got to help.  Rich & Nick trimming the tree to fit in the stand.


 Et voila - all decorated.


I was treated to a great Sunday dinner before setting out on the next leg of my journey to Stroud.  Here I was greeted with more Christmas trees and of course we popped open the fizz.


Yes it was late, but did that stop us crafting - no way!!  But instead of paper we got out the felt and made this little cutie to hang on the tree.  I'm entering this into challenges at:
Chicken soup - 3rd day of Christmas - those felt trees set me off
Allsorts - last minute Christmas projects
Creative inspirations - anything goes Christmas



Tomorrow I'm off to play with flowers.
xxx

6 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Aww wow this is so cute!!!!!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Cor* said...

A trip full of fun. Great pictures and a sweet ornament! Thanks for sharing your ANYTHING GOES CHRISTMAS creation with us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! Best of luck to you and happy holidays!!

Deb said...

Gorgeous trees and an adorable creation to hang on the tree, thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations, wishing you a Happy Holiday Season
Debs
xxx

Chicken Soup said...

Fab! Love this Ginge! Thanks for playing along!

Taaleedee said...

Just found your blog and loving it. Is there a pattern I can get to make the so cute ornament please? Pauline.

Taaleedee said...

Just found your blog and loving it. Is there a pattern I can get to make the so cute ornament? Pauline.

Stat counter


View My Stats