Wednesday 1 December 2010

New Monthly Challenge

Oh my, is it really the 1st December?!!  PANIC!!  When on earth am I going to find time to get my Christmas shopping done!  Oh well I managed to find time to get my card made for this months Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge.  As always there's a sketch with an optional element of Christmas.


I turned the sketch 90 degrees.  This is the fourth card I taught at Craftaganza, so I'm hoping to see lots of entries this month, even if they're all very similar or exactly the same as my card.  Remember the winner is a random draw, so everyone has a chance of winning.  The fabulous prize this month is a £50 voucher for the Crafter's Companion website.  I think Sara is feeling extra generous because it's not long until Christmas.


Supplies used:
CD- Popcorn Cosy & Warm
Popcorn die cut decoupage
Die cuts - Nestabilites
Punch - Martha Stewart
All items available from Crafter's Companion.

If anyone is unsure on how to enter the challenge then just leave me a comment here and I'll help you out.
Have fun and I look forward to seeing your cards or projects.

Here's today's snow update.  There's still loads of it and it's been snowing again this morning!  My card is still on the and will need to be cleared before I can go anywhere!


One more card for you today, it can also be seen in Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.  I love the colours on this card, it's what you need to brighten the day.  I'm entering this into the challenge over at:
Moxie Fab World - the birthday card challenge
Fab 'n' funky - birthday - happy birthday girls x


Supplies used:
Echo park -  walk in the park
Plus some bling and twine

Keep warm.
xxx

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fantastic work! Thanks for joining in with our Fab'n'Funky Birthday celebrations xx Jenny xx

Daniela F. said...

Cute birthday card, Ginger! Love the banner and fun colors :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Ginger! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Birthday challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Stat counter


View My Stats