Tuesday 7 December 2010

A whirlwind weekend


I've had a fabulous weekend dancing in Toulouse, France. The little amount of sleep that I've had (all of my own doing!) since I got there has been more than made up for with such amazing classes, with great teachers, hanging out with some of my favourite friends and the late dance dance parties. The icing on the cake had to be watching Jo & Mel with the competition on Saturday night. I'm so proud to know you both, especially as I've been promoted to the team as the motivational coach. I still think we should have team tracksuits!
Congratulations

I'm so pleased that my lovely roomie Julie made it in from snowy Gatwick, even if she was delayed by a day. There were lots of travel tales about delays and cancellations and not to be out done, mine involved a missing suitcase. I made it to Toulouse on Friday but my bag decided not to join me until Saturday morning. A huge thank you to Jo, for tucking me under her wing and sorting me out until my case arrived. She even let be borrow a pair of her gorgeous shoes.  Now if only I could make them dance as beautifully as she does!


Now I'm home it's back to paper and glue and today I have a couple of cards to share with you.
This one I'm entering into challenges at:
Daring Cadrmakers - turquoise
ICS - sketch #94


Supplies used:
3 birds kit - cardmaking by numbers

This one I'm entering into challenges at:
Totally Gorjuss - sketch challenge
Creative Card Crew - Anything goes


Supplies used:

3 birds kit - cardmaking by numbers

I'm off to catch up on some sleep!
xxx

3 comments:

Debs said...

Sounds like you had a great time, super cards, thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
Hugs

Nicola said...

My is sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. Great cards and thank you for joining us again at ICS. Nicola xx

Chrissie said...

Sounds like a heap of fun!
Super card!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Creative Card Crew this week!
Chrissie

Stat counter


View My Stats