Saturday 21 July 2012

And we're off!!

Yay it's Stamp-a-Faire day and we're off and running with a make and take card.  It's so lovely to give ourselves the time to sit and follow instructions and come out with a fab card at the other end.  I followed Nichole's class and example to the letter apart from changing the sentiment.  Anna went for a different colour combo, not that I'm surprised as she likes to do her own think :-)

So here's my card:


And here's Anna's 


It's been a pretty busy morning, we've had cooked breakfast - a healthy version of course.  I've walked to Tesco and back, so that's the exercise for the day done, so now it's lunch (cous cous salad - yum) and then it's back for more classes.

There maybe several blog posts from me today depending on how we get along with the glueing and sticking!

Hope everybody is having a fabulous day, especially all my PTI friends from all over the world who are happily stamping for the day.

Love ya
Ginger and Anna
xxx

1 comment:

Jill Norwood said...

These are both lovely!!! :)

Stat counter


View My Stats