Sunday 22 July 2012

Mini Book Heaven

Anna and I had a great day yesterday, stamping, laughing, learning, singing and eating. What more could 2 girls want! The project that I spent a fair bit of time on (ie hours) was the mini book project. I used Melissa's project as my inspiration. Of course I chose the project that I don't have the dies for, this girl loves a challenge and set out to make her own library pockets. Even better it worked. As i wanted to do something to record my year i used one of the calendars from PTI that i hadn't used this year. They're great for journalling. So here's my mini book, yes all 13 pages:

Ta da, one mini book. I'm. Just going to pop some black & white photos into the pockets. Along maybe with some tickets and keepsakes.
Is that all I did? No I also took part in the ribbon challenge and made the leaves for these pretty little felt flowers. I've made them into hair clips and brooches for my dancing friends. I'll have to keep. One of each colour for me though.
Anna made this gorgeous card for her ribbon challenge and without setting fire to the house (you have to singe the ends of the ribbon!)
Right we,re off to play with shaving foam now!
Have a great day.
Love ya
Ginger & Anna
xxx


9 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

Your mini book turned out amazing - LOVE it!
Danielle

AOK said...

Hi Clare and Anna
It looks like you both had a fabulous time. Was nt it just a great day. Pure escapism at its very best. Your mini book is beautiful and those flowers, your friends will love them. I love Anna's card. Beautiful colours.

Sue Jones said...

Wow that mini book is flippin GORGEOUS!!

Cassie_lu said...

amazing projects and details.

Melissa said...

I adore this little album! It's just the most beautiful thing!
Melis

Susan said...

I LOVE your mini book! What alot of work that must have been! I love your color theme - everything coordinates beautifully!

June K said...

Everything is beautiful.

Unknown said...

I love your mini book! I love the idea of including the calendar pages. The time you spent on it paid off. Very well done.

Jill Norwood said...

Love your mini book and projects! Gorgeous details! Love the video you made of the shaving cream technique! I want to try this myself! Looks like fun! :)

Stat counter


View My Stats