Wednesday 1 August 2012

Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge

Well that's July gone and welcome to August.  I don't think a year has ever gone so fast!  So with it being the 1st it is time for the monthly challenge over at the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge Blog.  This month the theme is Best Friends and what could be better than sharing a cup of tea with a special friend.  With that in mind it was time for Edna-May my eCraft machine to work her magic with the Tea for You and Me files from SVGcuts.com.  I love this teacup, it just needs filling with some teatime treats.  How fabulous is it that's it's all constructed from Core'dinations and then decorated with some patterned paper.


There's even a file to make the spoon with!


The card just needs a little teabag popping into the vellum pocket (yes the eCraft will cut vellum).  I need a posh one in a little bag with a matching little tag on a string



How cute is the 3D lettering in that message panel


There's also a teapot in the set, so I might challenge that next.  Gwyneth will you help me!!

So back to the challenge.  There's a super prize up for grabs - a £30 Gift Voucher, to spend on the Crafter's Companion web site! All of the important information on how to enter is over at The Crafter's Companion Monthly Blog Challenge.  I can't wait to see your entries.


I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
Secret Crafter - Bright & Cheerful
One Stop Craft - Just Good Friends

Things I've learned in July:
You can make pizza from instant mash potato
Anna is such a wonderful house guest she could stay forever
Making marbled paper using shaving cream is too much fun

Thanks for popping by.
Love ya
Ginger
xxx

4 comments:

GlitteryKatie said...

Its gorgeous love the colours too! The lettering is cool! Now WHY would you mention teapots and Gwyneth??!! Lol

gwyneth said...

Reject teapot here I come

julie_woolston said...

Hi Claire this is fabulous, gorgeous papers and the lovely detail.just beautiful.

Hugs Julie x

Chris said...

Holy moley, that is just gorgeous. I'd love to get that tea cup. I'd cherish it forever.

Stat counter


View My Stats