Monday 13 August 2012

More classes and a cult

Today was a tough one with 5 hours of classes and a rather hot day. I had an hour off so nipped off to the supermarket to buy fruit & yogurt and Helen came with me to buy white underpants for David Lam. Well it was quite amusing trying to work out what size he was! Sorry David we plumped for small., but look how tiny his tent is!

I was also craving greenery with lovely big prawns, so I bought supplies at the supermarket and treated myself to a salad for lunch rather than going up to the house.

Tonight's party theme was white, which was nice and easy. On entering the hall it did feel like entering a cult with everyone dressed in white doing a strange shufflie dance? Welcome to balboa heaven.

 

Love ya

Ginger

xxx

No comments:

Stat counter


View My Stats